Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks everyone. I guess it's time to pull that jar out of the pantry and face my fears.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #24193 at 2:04 pm on Apr 16, 2013
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24193. Has anyone ever added a preserved lemon to hummus? - MarilynFL - 3:19pm on 04/15/13 (11)
- I haven't but the thought of it doesn't appeal to me personally. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:06pm on 04/15/13
- I love preserved lemons, I just finished my second jar! - Heather_in_SF - 4:41pm on 04/15/13
- Should have read this first Heather, we said just about the same - orchid - 6:55pm on 04/15/13
- See, great minds and all! I don't like using the pulp, it tastes more - Heather_in_SF - 7:19pm on 04/15/13
- Don't be scared of them Marilyn. I'm assuming you have never - orchid - 6:50pm on 04/15/13
- Wow, I love theses suggestion for using preserved lemons. I have a beautiful - KarenNoCA - 7:06pm on 04/15/13
- I'm going to repost a few of my favorite recipes but I'll have - orchid - 7:50pm on 04/15/13
- Here's the Israeli Couscous and Butternut Squash with Preserved Lemon [LINK] - orchid - 8:41pm on 04/15/13
- And here's the Preserved Lemon Sauce. It is great on roasted [LINK] - orchid - 8:50pm on 04/15/13
- heehee. he's a lemon fool - love that... [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 11:28pm on 04/15/13
- Thanks everyone. I guess it's time to pull that jar out of the pantry and face my fears. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:04pm on 04/16/13