Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hi Muse... I tried the spinach balls, and while they were good...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #273 at 11:02 pm on Jan 2, 2006
they didn't really "dry out" in the oven. I baked them at 350 for about 30 minutes... 1 egg, 1/4 cup or so of breadcrumbs.
Is that how they are supposed to turn out? Or aren't they supposed to puff up more?
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 273. ISO: New Years at my house. Any new fantastic, make-ahead is a plus... - Dawn_MO - 3:02am on 12/30/05 (9)
- Pulled pork, slaw, etc. for a traditional - TerraFirma - 3:57am on 12/30/05
- Hi Dawn. This may sound stupid>>> - marg in pa - 4:07am on 12/30/05
- More info: this is actually an ISO for appetizers for New Years Eve... - Dawn_MO - 12:10pm on 12/30/05
- Dawn I make all my recipes low carb.... - FoodMuse - 3:53pm on 12/30/05
- We're doing all appetizers... - FoodMuse - 3:48pm on 12/30/05
- Hi Muse... I tried the spinach balls, and while they were good... - DawnNYS - 11:02pm on 01/02/06
- Dawn, if you don't already have a zillion tapenade recipes >> - Joe - 4:52pm on 12/30/05
- I made these cheese puffs for Christmas and they were a big hit. rec - AngAk - 5:09pm on 12/30/05
- Thanks everyone! After giving my menu a once over,.. - Dawn_MO - 3:42pm on 12/31/05