Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Reminds me of a story that Sandra told today. (I had a great time meeting up with elaine and
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #24293 at 8:52 pm on May 10, 2013
Sandra!) We were talking about Chopped on Foodnetwork. Sandra was mentioning a recent episode where they had to use gummy bears (I think), Captain Crunch and cupcakes.... Or something like that. You really would have to creative!
Back to my lunch... : ) It was such fun! Sorry that I could not stay to catch up with erin and madeline. : (
Safe Travels elaine and good luck w/ finding the perfect grater!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24293. Fun and rather horrifying, the junk food cookbook (virtual) [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 4:34pm on 05/10/13 (8)
- Ewwwwww.... [NT] - cheezz - 4:57pm on 05/10/13
- Reminds me of a story that Sandra told today. (I had a great time meeting up with elaine and - barb_b - 8:52pm on 05/10/13
- It was fun and so delicious too. Great meeg you guys and will let you know re graters! [NT] - elaine - 11:16am on 05/11/13
- I can't wrap my head around the fact that someone actually made that and thought: - EvaN - 12:07pm on 05/13/13
- The only thing I can think of is when we used to make "recipes" out of combining jelly bellys [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 5:50pm on 05/13/13
- I love how you say "used to" ;-) [NT] - EvaN - 6:44pm on 05/13/13
- It's true, I'm no longer 8!!! - Heather_in_SF - 11:44pm on 05/13/13
- I loved that age, Heather. I used to make potato soup from water, potatoes and chives at that age. - EvaN - 9:22pm on 05/19/13