Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Surprisingly I can't find the directions to oven dry cherry tomatoes...anyone?!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #24384 at 3:33 am on May 26, 2013
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24384. Surprisingly I can't find the directions to oven dry cherry tomatoes...anyone?! [NT] - cheezz - 3:33am on 05/26/13 (14)
- I was experimenting last summer. Here's one method I used. - Marg CDN2 - 7:22am on 05/26/13
- Rec: Penne with Slow-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. If you have a lot of cherry tomatoes, this recipe is - Curious1 - 2:28pm on 05/26/13
- Do you want to pack them in oil? The only recipe I have uses that method. - Curious1 - 2:33pm on 05/26/13
- I've done this cheezz-it is easy but takes a long time - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:27pm on 05/26/13
- Thanks everyone - wasn't sure that it was so easy. [NT] - cheezz - 10:33pm on 05/26/13
- Drying is not specific to any particular variety of tomato, you can dry any tomato - KarenNoCA - 11:37pm on 05/26/13
- Karen, do you deseed first? [NT] - cheezz - 3:49am on 05/27/13
- No, nor do I peel, it is not necessary. I cut tomatoes in half, or in quarters, depending on how - KarenNoCA - 7:09pm on 05/27/13
- They sound wonderful - thank you :) [NT] - cheezz - 8:47pm on 05/27/13
- And I delglaze the pan afterwards with wine - I use in risotto .... oh boy! - Tess - 12:45pm on 05/28/13
- Yum!!! I scraped up all I could and the tomatoes were SO yummy! - cheezz - 3:52pm on 05/28/13
- Thats clever Tess! I actually eat them like candy. Just love the flavor.... Will use your - barb_b - 6:07pm on 05/29/13
- Oh my goodness, does that sound good! [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:46am on 05/30/13
- I just had to roast a panful of tomatoes and other veggies last night after reading this. deglazed - AngAk1 - 5:26pm on 05/30/13