Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Got to try this: One Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #24405 at 11:45 pm on May 29, 2013
265 grams (9.35 oz) of a high quality bittersweet chocolate**
1 C water
Melt chocolate in water
Pour into bowl sitting an ice bath.
Whisk until thick...about 3-5 minutes.
She says you can use a stick blender with a whisk.
Stable for a few days.
**Marilyn: If you're not used to a full bitter chocolate, use 60-65% chocolate
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24405. Got to try this: One Ingredient Chocolate Mousse [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:45pm on 05/29/13 (29)
- Here's the same idea with an image [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:46pm on 05/29/13
- I've had this in my to-try file for a long time! [NT] - Meryl - 12:08am on 05/30/13
- Sounds really good, doesn't it?! [NT] - cheezz - 12:06am on 05/30/13
- OK...Who"s gonna make it and report? :-) [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:34am on 05/30/13
- I elect you! [NT] - Meryl - 1:38am on 05/30/13
- I tried it back when it was published! - desertculinary - 4:05am on 05/30/13
- Hi Joe! [NT] - Meryl - 5:42am on 05/30/13
- *waves* [NT] - desertculinary - 9:08pm on 05/30/13
- Thank you, my friend, for taking one for the team. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:46am on 05/30/13
- loved your last blog post Joe. beautiful photos. what was the bundt cake? [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:34pm on 05/30/13
- Here it is... [LINK] - desertculinary - 9:08pm on 05/30/13
- Hey, Joe, I made the link clickable. [NT] - Meryl - 9:18pm on 05/30/13
- I posted this one awhile ago, and a few people here tried it and loved it. It's on my to-try list. [NT] - Meryl - 9:22pm on 05/30/13
- Woops - Thank you, Meryl! [NT] - desertculinary - 3:59am on 05/31/13
- thanks! I have an apple and some rhubarb to use up [NT] - AngAk1 - 9:23pm on 05/30/13
- Ang, you're one of the people who tried it when I posted it. [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 9:26pm on 05/30/13
- I was just going to add to my post that I remember making it. will add some rhubarb this time [NT] - AngAk1 - 1:44am on 05/31/13
- Could you link to Joes blog? Thanks! [NT] - cheezz - 11:02pm on 05/30/13
- here ya go: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 11:05pm on 05/30/13
- Does anyone know what the 4th picture in the food photos is? - orchid - 12:29am on 05/31/13
- The cheesecake bars? [LINK] - desertculinary - 4:03am on 05/31/13
- Aha! That's it. I decided that wasn't the one because of how they - orchid - 3:20pm on 05/31/13
- Thanks...don't know why it wasn't in my bookmarks already! [NT] - cheezz - 1:01am on 05/31/13
- So glad to see new posts. I especially love the photography on this blog. [NT] - Curious1 - 6:07pm on 06/01/13
- I wonder how this would hold up in a layered dessert with whip cream and kaluha cake? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 8:27pm on 05/30/13
- In the words of Dr Fronkanteen--IT....COULD.....WORK [NT] - charlie - 11:25pm on 05/30/13
- Fronkansteen? [NT] - charlie - 11:26pm on 05/30/13
- You speak like Frau Blücher [horses neighing in the background] [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:30pm on 05/31/13
- "He vas my boyfriend" [NT] - charlie - 6:18pm on 05/31/13