Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This thread reminds me of my favorite cake-dialogue from the movies:
Joined: Feb 5, 2006
Posted to Thread #24407 at 11:49 am on May 31, 2013
(From Steel Magnolias)
I still remember the cake from the movie. It was gross. But here's the dialogue:
Shelby: Wedding cake in the dining room and the groomís cake Ö hidden in the carport?
MíLynn: Shelby and I, we agree on one thing.
Shelby and MíLynn: The groomís cake.
Shelby: Itís awful. Itís in the shape of a giant armadillo.
Truvy: An armadillo? Youíre joking, right?
Shelby: No, Jackson wanted a cake in the shape of an armadillo. Heís got an aunt that makes them.
Clairee: Itís unusual.
MíLynn: Itís repulsive. Itís got gray icing. I canít even begin to think how youíd make gray icing.
Shelby: Worse, the cake part is red velvet cake. Blood red. People are gonna be hacking into this poor animal that looks like itís bleeding to death.
"I Love Cooking With Wine. Sometimes I Even Put It In The Food."
Other messages in this thread:
- 24407. Okay...who's going to be the first to make an edible life-size cake sculpture? [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:54pm on 05/30/13 (11)
- Marilyn, you don't have to eat it ;-). I'd still vote for you. The rest of us are - EvaN - 7:25pm on 05/30/13
- It's not cake until someone shows me a slice from his head and I see it's cake. - MariaDNoCA - 4:45am on 05/31/13
- Funny, that's what my wife said at our wedding. Small woild. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 7:00am on 05/31/13
- Ha! What was the filling? [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:28am on 05/31/13
- Lol Maria, I thought the same thing. So much work to be disposable. Like sand sculpture and - Curious1 - 5:47pm on 06/01/13
- This thread reminds me of my favorite cake-dialogue from the movies: - EvaN - 11:49am on 05/31/13
- Yes! [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:35pm on 05/31/13
- That is fascinating but so gruesome to cut!! ew! or is it just me... [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 6:09pm on 05/31/13
- and it *has* to be Red Velvet like the armadillo cake in Steel Magnolias [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 9:10pm on 05/31/13