Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ha. Anyone watching Hannibal? He has 3 chefs in his kitchen...and a lot of knives.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #24434 at 4:44 pm on Jun 5, 2013
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24434. No idea what it's called but my bro saw this knife at a restaurant in Spain and I think I need one [IMAGE] - Steve2 in LA - 11:41pm on 06/03/13 (17)
- Is this it? [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - Meryl - 11:48pm on 06/03/13
- It's called "la hacha de cocina para filetear." [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 12:14am on 06/04/13
- Gesundheit! - MariaDNoCA - 3:50am on 06/04/13
- Ha! [NT] - Meryl - 3:53am on 06/04/13
- roughly translated: filleting axe [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:21am on 06/04/13
- Filleting axe? For sardines? Isn't that a bit overkill?? [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:25pm on 06/04/13
- contradictory even but I guess there is some method involved. - pmassell_93 - 6:11pm on 06/04/13
- That looks like it's in the ballpark, Meryl. Nice job! Thanks. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 12:37am on 06/04/13
- You're welcome! Just call me "Sherlock Sheppard." [NT] - Meryl - 1:46am on 06/04/13
- Sherlock, how did you NOT DIE when you jumped from St. Barts??? [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:24pm on 06/04/13
- I've since discovered them referred to as "Rocking Cleavers". I bought a couple on ebay. [NT] [IMAGE] - Steve2 in LA - 10:30pm on 06/04/13
- Yay - you found it! The blade looks a little different than the one I found, - Meryl - 12:45am on 06/05/13
- did anyone else hear the Leave it to Beaver theme just now? [NT] - AngAk1 - 1:38am on 06/05/13
- that's a lot of knife. what are you going to do with them? [NT] - pmassell_93 - 3:17pm on 06/05/13
- Perhaps it's best we don't know. [NT] - Curious1 - 4:17pm on 06/05/13
- Ha. Anyone watching Hannibal? He has 3 chefs in his kitchen...and a lot of knives. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 06/05/13
- Bet it's great for chopping meat or tough veggies. Might also make a LOVELY wall hanging. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 5:47pm on 06/05/13