Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hmmm...I'm wondering how all those 1" thick hearts are going to end up cutting cleanly?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #24459 at 6:56 pm on Jun 8, 2013
Since the batter will bake up around and in between the cut hearts. If you try it let us know! I could see green shamrocks, yellow ducks, brown bears...all sorts of variations!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24459. Go Bold with Butter Website Feature - Strawberry Hearts Pound Cake (looks really Special) [LINK] - GayR - 12:11pm on 06/08/13 (4)
- Thank you for introducing me to this site - lots of promising recipes:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:15pm on 06/08/13
- Hmmm...I'm wondering how all those 1" thick hearts are going to end up cutting cleanly? - cheezz - 6:56pm on 06/08/13
- cheezz, Here is Pint Sized Baker page on making the cake.......Scroll down [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:36pm on 06/08/13
- Oh, I see...they look thicker than I was envisioning. Thanks! [NT] - cheezz - 3:01am on 06/09/13