Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My niece had it last year...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24497 at 5:51 pm on Jun 16, 2013
She's 26, and had it and a few other strange things hit her all at once (dizziness that landed her in the hospital/wheelchair for awhile). She did make a full recovery in a couple of months. So sorry you are going through this. Hope you have a speedy recovery!
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 24497. NFR -anyone deal with Bells Palsy? - Anna_X - 4:03pm on 06/15/13 (7)
- It can help some people to wear an eye patch at night. I thought it was temporary?? [NT] - cheezz - 4:13pm on 06/15/13
- Doctors say three to six months, with reversal varying by age [NT] - Anna_X - 4:32pm on 06/15/13
- I had it a few years ago. Scared the bejeepers outta me when my face drooped. - Michael in Phoenix - 5:42pm on 06/15/13
- How long until you could blink? [NT] - Anna_X - 3:11am on 06/17/13
- So much better after 3 weeks, thanks! - Anna_X - 6:41pm on 06/26/13
- My niece had it last year... - MariaDNoCA - 5:51pm on 06/16/13
- Her complications were way beyond the norm. Glad she came out OK. [NT] - Anna_X - 3:11am on 06/17/13