Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I also use tilapia, mostly because it does not taste "fishy"...but read on, as it may not be as
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #24507 at 12:31 pm on Jun 19, 2013
healthy an alternative as you thought.
This may also explain the taste differences.
Link: The Flip Side of Tilapia
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24507. Any Tilapia recipes? We always do the same, blackened or with a lemon sauce - deb-in-MI - 12:35pm on 06/17/13 (21)
- THis is really good; a number of us on eat.at have enjoyed it. Rec: mediterranian fish [LINK] - barb_b - 1:19pm on 06/17/13
- This was delicious! I didn't have all the ingredients - deb-in-MI - 10:08am on 06/19/13
- Glad you enjoyed it! So easy and so pretty! [NT] - barb_b - 10:52am on 06/19/13
- Perfect; thank you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:08pm on 06/17/13
- We like tilapia as well. Here are a few of my go-to recipes. Rec: Grilled Fish Tacos [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:03pm on 06/17/13
- Rec: Pan-Seared Tilapia with Chile Lime Butter - Pat-NoCal - 3:03pm on 06/17/13
- Oh yeah! I didn't like this at all!! - Michael in Sarasota - 10:58pm on 06/17/13
- :-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:42am on 06/18/13
- Rec: Spicy Sauteed Fish with Olives and Cherry Tomatoes - Pat-NoCal - 3:04pm on 06/17/13
- They all sound good; thank you! We eat it weekly so these are a big help:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:06pm on 06/17/13
- Rec: Red Snapper Veracruzana. I use this recipe all the time, adapting it to - Pat-NoCal - 3:07pm on 06/17/13
- This is one of my all time favorite recipes. I love Veracruzana-style dishes. - Dawn_MO - 4:08pm on 06/17/13
- I'm printing this out for a nice piece of halibut. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:04pm on 06/17/13
- On the list to try are these as well.... - Pat-NoCal - 3:13pm on 06/17/13
- I don't like tilapia, but here's a recipe from my to-try list that can be used for tilapia: - Meryl - 8:47pm on 06/17/13
- Here's another from my to-try list: Egyptian Red Snapper in Red Pepper-Mint Sauce [LINK] - Meryl - 8:56pm on 06/17/13
- Grilled tilapia with Mango Salsa is excellent. [LINK] - Lana in FL - 11:08pm on 06/17/13
- Tilapia Species Taste Variation - Richard in Cincy - 1:16pm on 06/18/13
- I also use tilapia, mostly because it does not taste "fishy"...but read on, as it may not be as [LINK] - judy-mass - 12:31pm on 06/19/13
- I only buy wild caught fish, every time I read about farmed fish it turns my stomach. - LisainLA - 1:38am on 06/20/13