Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It does. I have everything except raspberries worthy of making this.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #24513 at 6:14 pm on Jun 19, 2013
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24513. Raspberry Hazelnut Tart (from a great piece by the NYT's Martha Rose Shulman) [LINK] - ErininNY - 5:35pm on 06/19/13 (10)
- Erin, thanks. That sounds really amazing! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 5:56pm on 06/19/13
- It does. I have everything except raspberries worthy of making this. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:14pm on 06/19/13
- I purchased raspberries to make Cyn iced tea rec above; then devoured them. I need to put them in - barb_b - 9:24pm on 06/19/13
- Us, too. Devoured them "raw"! - colleenmomof2 - 10:57am on 06/20/13
- barb, cyn, can one of you point me to the iced tea please? I searched but no success. Thank you! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 1:04pm on 06/20/13
- Erin thank you very much for this recipe! I just bought my first basket of red raspberries at - Barbara in VA - 1:05pm on 06/20/13
- I think hazelnut flour=finely ground hazelnuts. Please post a photo if you try! :) - ErininNY - 2:11am on 06/22/13
- Thanks Erin-we've been picking baskets full of berries from a neighbors yard. [NT] - charlie - 6:27pm on 06/20/13