Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
HA! Mayber you should put a big stake with a sign on it: "I Was Here ON:" . . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #24535 at 6:59 pm on Jun 22, 2013
List all the previous dates and then sign in on the sign/date every time you show up again.
I am sure you could have fun being passive-aggressive too! (and it helps to make the person who wrote the letter embarrassed without mentioning names!).
Geeze I hate stuff like this . . .
To go more on the passive aggressive side, you could list and *LABEL* all of the plants you are caring for. You know, in a FYI, reeeely helpfully obnoxious way. . . :-)
I guess a lot of people don't know that you don't have to be anal-retentive/obsessive-compulsive to run a garden!
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24535. I am being bullied by the Garden Police... - DawnNYS - 4:40pm on 06/22/13 (19)
- The world's most passive-aggressive form letter. Ugh. - ErininNY - 5:23pm on 06/22/13
- I agree! [NT] - LisainLA - 5:27pm on 06/22/13
- HA! Mayber you should put a big stake with a sign on it: "I Was Here ON:" . . . - mistral - 6:59pm on 06/22/13
- This sounds like a "generic" form letter that could be sent to anyone in your group. Note [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:04pm on 06/23/13
- I like this quote: . . . - mistral - 8:29pm on 06/23/13
- As you know, I am a garden policeman and I have to write these types of letters, - Joe - 9:41pm on 06/22/13
- Also, you can tell her from me that last week alone, I had a gardener bury his dead cat in his plot - Joe - 4:52am on 06/23/13
- Joe, your job sounds as bad as being President of a Home Owners Association! [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:50pm on 06/23/13
- Yep, but it gives me great stories to tell. [NT] - Joe - 2:01pm on 06/23/13
- well...the cat "was" organic. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:09pm on 06/23/13
- So is the lady who was stealing our water. You're giving me ideas. [NT] - Joe - 3:51pm on 06/23/13
- I agree with all but think you have to answer or act since she sounds like she might just pull out - elaine - 4:21am on 06/23/13
- I'd respond to the person in charge and encl a copy of the letter. - MariaDNoCA - 1:12pm on 06/23/13
- Or this person has a rabbit problem: . . . - mistral - 8:26pm on 06/23/13
- I copied everyone in the group on my response to her (along w/her message to me) and found - DawnNYS - 9:55pm on 06/23/13
- Ha! I love it. Maybe she'll get some volunteer plants. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:27pm on 06/23/13
- Sometimes it is the little, tiny things that annoy the most!. . . - mistral - 7:41pm on 06/25/13