Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
yes that could be as long as each had separate groups of ingredients
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #24530 at 5:19 pm on Jun 23, 2013
regarding the drop down list, yes like that but not distinguishing categories here but rather ingredient groups for within a single recipe. So perhaps in your example we have a single recipe but there could be three groups of ingredients:
4 cups cake flour...
2 cups strawberry...
3 cups powdered sugar
2 cups butter...
Other messages in this thread:
- 24530. question re: components of recipe - pmassell_93 - 8:55pm on 06/21/13 (11)
- Didn't understand - Earnie - 12:09am on 06/22/13
- here is an example of what I mean [LINK] - pmassell_93 - 12:43am on 06/22/13
- Mulling this over - Earnie - 2:47am on 06/22/13
- Is it a problem to have a recipe in 2 categories? - cyalexa2 - 5:46pm on 06/22/13
- this is about the structure of the recipe - pmassell_93 - 7:36pm on 06/22/13
- I'd say no formal or 'accepted' list, Paul - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:11pm on 06/22/13
- as true as that is, thank you for adding two more to my list - pmassell_93 - 5:14pm on 06/23/13
- Do you mean something like a cake with the separate filling and frosting components? - LisainLA - 8:48pm on 06/22/13
- yes that could be as long as each had separate groups of ingredients - pmassell_93 - 5:19pm on 06/23/13
- It's Not - Earnie - 3:38am on 06/23/13
- updated list 6-24 - pmassell_93 - 8:18pm on 06/24/13