Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't thaw...but they will take longer than the non-frozen timing.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #24596 at 6:47 pm on Jul 1, 2013
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24596. No problem making biscuits ahead of time - right? - deb-in-MI - 11:20am on 07/01/13 (14)
- I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but I've always eaten biscuits (dinner-style)... - Michael in Phoenix - 12:23pm on 07/01/13
- Deb, Michael is right. They don't keep well at all. - Melissa Dallas - 12:37pm on 07/01/13
- For shortcake biscuits, I've made them in the morning and serve that evening. [LINK] - LisainLA - 2:27pm on 07/01/13
- Can anyone direct me to Luisa_Calif's shortcake biscuit recipe that had lemon zest in it? I found a - wigs - 7:21pm on 07/02/13
- I found this post where she mentions using Lemon Buttermilk Scones, but can't find a recipe [NT] [LINK] - AngAk1 - 10:31pm on 07/02/13
- I can't find it, either. :( I miss Luisa. [NT] - LisainLA - 11:09pm on 07/02/13
- Where is she? Does anyone know? [NT] - orchid - 7:06pm on 07/03/13
- She's been MIA here for a while. Hopefully someone is in touch with her. [NT] - LisainLA - 3:52am on 07/04/13
- Hmm - do think they would hold up if I froze right after they cooled? - deb-in-MI - 3:41pm on 07/01/13
- I'm guessing it's going to be a 'thumbs down' but had to ask:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:42pm on 07/01/13
- Deb, you can prep the wet & dry ingredients and the pan...so then it's just mix and bake. - MarilynFL - 4:00pm on 07/01/13