Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #25210 at 7:59 pm on Oct 24, 2013
I hated to throw away all of that awesome smelling lemongrass etc from making the quinine stock, so after draining it, I dehydrated it and powdered it. I figured even if it wasn't consumable it smells nice. Any thoughts on use?
Link: Dear MarilynFL...
Other messages in this thread:
- Oh lovely!. Alright...try a small batch of Yotam's "Sweet Winter Slaw" dressing [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:15pm on 10/25/13
- Dusting on top of Key Lime melt-a-ways. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:15pm on 10/25/13
- Potpourri. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:16pm on 10/25/13
- Dusted on top of grilled tuna. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:16pm on 10/25/13
- this was my first thought. The smell is awesome. Like sunshine... ;) - pmassell_93 - 4:49pm on 10/25/13
- What a lovely description. That's how I described my first perfect mango. Well, let's see: - MarilynFL - 5:45pm on 10/25/13
- thank you I will try it then. - pmassell_93 - 6:41pm on 10/25/13