Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
this was my first thought. The smell is awesome. Like sunshine... ;)
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #25210 at 4:49 pm on Oct 25, 2013
I'd like to try it in recipes but I'm wondering about how digestible this is. I dehydrated everything. That includes the casing of the cardamom pods and while I removed the really tough outer layers of the lemongrass there was some thicker/fibery stuff in there. It is now all powdered I'm a little tentative not knowing that this is all food safe in terms of how digestible it all is and if there are any issues with quantity of the cinchona bark since quinine has some health warnings associated with it.
Other messages in this thread:
- Oh lovely!. Alright...try a small batch of Yotam's "Sweet Winter Slaw" dressing [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:15pm on 10/25/13
- Dusting on top of Key Lime melt-a-ways. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:15pm on 10/25/13
- Potpourri. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:16pm on 10/25/13
- Dusted on top of grilled tuna. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:16pm on 10/25/13
- this was my first thought. The smell is awesome. Like sunshine... ;) - pmassell_93 - 4:49pm on 10/25/13
- What a lovely description. That's how I described my first perfect mango. Well, let's see: - MarilynFL - 5:45pm on 10/25/13
- thank you I will try it then. - pmassell_93 - 6:41pm on 10/25/13