Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cook's Illustrated Peach Crisp - AMAZING! Anyone else tried this??
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #2864 at 3:43 am on Aug 2, 2006
I made it last night using blueberries instead, but with the same method. Baked it in a 10" skillet and I got to have about 1/2 cup of it -- came home today and the dh had eaten it all!!! He said he couldn't stop himself. Wow - it was the best I've ever had.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 2864. Cook's Illustrated Peach Crisp - AMAZING! Anyone else tried this?? - cheezz - 3:43am on 08/02/06 (12)
- Oh, it was the July/August issue... will be glad to post final recipe if anyone wants... - cheezz - 3:44am on 08/02/06
- OH, YES, please! :) TIA! [NT] - GayleMO - 4:58am on 08/02/06
- And Colorado peaches are in now! Yaaaaayyyy! [NT] - kpinky - 11:00am on 08/02/06
- do like my SILdoes with my crabcakes and put it wrapped up in aluminum foil and... - rvb - 1:03pm on 08/02/06
- wouldn't work - his nose is too good :) [NT] - cheezz - 4:27pm on 08/02/06
- LOL rvb. [NT] - AngAk - 6:45pm on 08/02/06
- Yes, did the peach crisp earlier and it is TDF. - Richard in Cincy - 4:54pm on 08/02/06
- I bet using mixed berries would be awesome too. Baking the topping first is different. - AngAk - 6:14pm on 08/02/06
- No, actually this is the beauty of this recipe... - Richard in Cincy - 7:54pm on 08/02/06
- ooh... cherries! Now that would be great... I bet a little coconut in the topping would work too. [NT] - cheezz - 3:33am on 08/03/06