Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I bet using mixed berries would be awesome too. Baking the topping first is different.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #2864 at 6:14 pm on Aug 2, 2006
It won't get too brown after baking again with the fruit?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 2864. Cook's Illustrated Peach Crisp - AMAZING! Anyone else tried this?? - cheezz - 3:43am on 08/02/06 (12)
- Oh, it was the July/August issue... will be glad to post final recipe if anyone wants... - cheezz - 3:44am on 08/02/06
- OH, YES, please! :) TIA! [NT] - GayleMO - 4:58am on 08/02/06
- And Colorado peaches are in now! Yaaaaayyyy! [NT] - kpinky - 11:00am on 08/02/06
- do like my SILdoes with my crabcakes and put it wrapped up in aluminum foil and... - rvb - 1:03pm on 08/02/06
- wouldn't work - his nose is too good :) [NT] - cheezz - 4:27pm on 08/02/06
- LOL rvb. [NT] - AngAk - 6:45pm on 08/02/06
- Yes, did the peach crisp earlier and it is TDF. - Richard in Cincy - 4:54pm on 08/02/06
- I bet using mixed berries would be awesome too. Baking the topping first is different. - AngAk - 6:14pm on 08/02/06
- No, actually this is the beauty of this recipe... - Richard in Cincy - 7:54pm on 08/02/06
- ooh... cherries! Now that would be great... I bet a little coconut in the topping would work too. [NT] - cheezz - 3:33am on 08/03/06