Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Glad to see you here…..
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #25603 at 12:57 pm on Jan 18, 2014
…. you know I've been thinking of you constantly, and hoping that somehow you can find balance again in your life. Not easy…
scrambled eggs are often my lunch, 1 egg + 1 egg white - but you know what? I am that type of person who can eat rubbery scrambled eggs and find nothing too bad about it. I have NEVER met a scrambled egg I did not like… so that makes it easy for me.
I add just salt and pepper and a teaspoon or two of water when I mix the eggs. Scramble with a spray of olive oil Pam.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25603. Hi all - just checking in. Needless to say, I've never felt worse in my life, but coming here - Meryl - 3:55am on 01/18/14 (20)
- Hi Meryl - Cath in V - 6:22am on 01/18/14
- In the past when I've been ultra stressed, the first thing to go was my cooking. - wigs - 12:54pm on 01/18/14
- Glad to see you here….. - SallyBR - 12:57pm on 01/18/14
- ((Meryl)), anyone can ruin eggs if they are distracted. - Joe - 9:07pm on 01/18/14
- This is very true. Eggs are done is less than a minutes…maybe 90 seconds. - MarilynFL - 9:29pm on 01/18/14
- Eggs. Aw Meryl, remember those golden days of yolklore? Remember how we tasked our brains over [LINK] - FloriSandy - 3:20am on 01/19/14
- Oh yeah, those were the "good 'ol days," a happier time when I actually had a sense of humor. Thanks - Meryl - 3:45am on 01/19/14
- Ah, a smile. Job well done Sandy! (((Meryl))) [NT] - orchid - 1:30pm on 01/19/14
- ;) [NT] - FloriSandy - 4:48am on 01/20/14
- You'll get your humor back Meryl and will be better all in good time. [NT] - FloriSandy - 3:25am on 01/20/14
- Meryl, I tried in vain to send you a PM with no luck - FloriSandy - 3:57am on 01/20/14
- You're very welcome Meryl. [NT] - FloriSandy - 3:59am on 01/20/14
- Meryl, So, I offer you up our FloriSandy, ala Steel Magnolias---go ahead, crack her eggs, it'll make - AngAk1 - 7:29pm on 01/20/14
- Lol Ang! We spoketh tonight. When she picked up the phone, all she heard - FloriSandy - 2:01am on 01/22/14
- Thank you all for your support and comforting words. I really feel alone right now, because - Meryl - 3:44am on 01/19/14
- grief support - cyalexa2 - 1:27pm on 01/19/14
- I'll talk to you later today or today Meryl - sorry we keep missing - deb-in-MI - 3:57pm on 01/19/14
- Hi Meryl, - Heather_in_SF - 9:05pm on 02/03/14