Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A failure, yes, but not epic!
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #25625 at 3:44 am on Jan 22, 2014
I say if you liked parts and learned from the parts you didn't like, AND the significant other asked for seconds, it was just a failure.
Now if you really hated it all and there was no saving the crust AND the filling was runny, AND the significant other tasted, spit it out and said to never feed him that again, weeeeeeell, that is a more legendary, epic style fail.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 25625. coconut berry tart - epic failure - cyalexa2 - 2:41am on 01/22/14 (4)
- A failure, yes, but not epic! - mistral - 3:44am on 01/22/14
- you're right, I'm over-reacting - cyalexa2 - 6:14pm on 01/22/14
- cyalexa2, I'm so sorry I wasn't home yesterday 2 answer yr ?s. I did use an 11.5" tart pan in lieu - wigs - 3:27pm on 01/22/14
- thank you - cyalexa2 - 6:09pm on 01/22/14