Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks so much for your response!
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posted to Thread #25607 at 2:48 pm on Jan 22, 2014
I made the flourless chocolate cake with the Cadbury over the weekend and it was fabulous! Let me know what you think when you try it. Thanks again for your help!
If anything can go well, it will!
Other messages in this thread:
- 25607. ISO CathyZ - I have a couple of questions for you - GeorgiaRose - 4:20pm on 01/18/14 (9)
- Hi GeorgiaRose- here are some answers - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:49pm on 01/18/14
- Cathy, these sound just wonderful. and so great about the Cadbury choc. our Fred Meyer often has - AngAk1 - 7:40pm on 01/20/14
- $1? Ohmygosh Ang on special I pay $2.59. Reg $2.99! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:20pm on 01/21/14
- it's a 10/$10 special----when they have other stuff on special like that too. FM is Kroger [NT] - AngAk1 - 9:34pm on 01/21/14
- Thanks so much for your response! - GeorgiaRose - 2:48pm on 01/22/14
- I am so glad you tried it. I will most definitely give it a whirl too. You are brilliant! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:56pm on 01/23/14
- Great idea! Ginger in choc chip cookies [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:50pm on 01/23/14
- Cathy, was it the Cadbury Dark you liked when you were - Pat-NoCal - 4:24pm on 01/22/14
- Yes, Pat. That is how I discovered that particular chocolate. Wow- good memory [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:54pm on 01/23/14