Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cathy, was it the Cadbury Dark you liked when you were
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #25607 at 4:24 pm on Jan 22, 2014
doing South Beach? I sort of recall you saying every now and then you'd need a chocolate fix (my words, not yours...lol) and found a bit of dark chocolate to do the trick. Was it the Cadbury Dark you liked for that?
Other messages in this thread:
- 25607. ISO CathyZ - I have a couple of questions for you - GeorgiaRose - 4:20pm on 01/18/14 (9)
- Hi GeorgiaRose- here are some answers - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:49pm on 01/18/14
- Cathy, these sound just wonderful. and so great about the Cadbury choc. our Fred Meyer often has - AngAk1 - 7:40pm on 01/20/14
- $1? Ohmygosh Ang on special I pay $2.59. Reg $2.99! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:20pm on 01/21/14
- it's a 10/$10 special----when they have other stuff on special like that too. FM is Kroger [NT] - AngAk1 - 9:34pm on 01/21/14
- Thanks so much for your response! - GeorgiaRose - 2:48pm on 01/22/14
- I am so glad you tried it. I will most definitely give it a whirl too. You are brilliant! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:56pm on 01/23/14
- Great idea! Ginger in choc chip cookies [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:50pm on 01/23/14
- Cathy, was it the Cadbury Dark you liked when you were - Pat-NoCal - 4:24pm on 01/22/14
- Yes, Pat. That is how I discovered that particular chocolate. Wow- good memory [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:54pm on 01/23/14