Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #25633 at 1:50 am on Jan 23, 2014
Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard!
This new upstart starred as The Savior during the off-off way-off Broadway production of "Boredom in the Age of Split Pea Soup," injecting a stunning and unexpectedly vibrant performance into an embarrassingly insipid bowl of ennui.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25633. " - MarilynFL - 1:50am on 01/23/14 (6)
- Love that mustard on my favorite hot dog, Hebrew National Beef! [NT] - FloriSandy - 2:41am on 01/23/14
- Agreed! It is certainly a star. [NT] - orchid - 3:46am on 01/23/14
- Used to be my favorite mustard until Sierra Nevada Brewery in Chico CA - KarenNoCA - 6:45pm on 01/24/14
- This was such a surprise. The soup was soooo boring and L&I stood at the open refrigerator - MarilynFL - 6:56pm on 01/24/14
- Sierra Nevada stone ground is really good....scored once in a TJ Maxx....hard to find..... [NT] - MoNJ - 9:57pm on 01/24/14
- You can order directly from their website....try their Jalepeno Peanut Brittle - KarenNoCA - 12:27am on 01/25/14