Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I had to look up what Zantac was used for...was thinking it was something else
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #25631 at 6:51 pm on Jan 24, 2014
Are you saying her food is not good or is good and you indulge a bit more? I have tried several of her recipes and find them very flavorful. I actually have a brisket in the fridge to try this weekend....I was salivating watching her shred it and put it back into the wonderful juices.
I love watching her shows mainly because of the kids, they are so adorable and are getting so big.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 25631. Perfecting cinnamon rolls. The challenge...continues. - MarilynFL - 6:16pm on 01/22/14 (14)
- Do you like cinnamon toast? - Melissa Dallas - 10:14pm on 01/22/14
- I do like cinnamon toast. There's an idea to try. Thanks Melissa. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:56am on 01/23/14
- Sort of conventional glaze not something you like, Marilyn? - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:37pm on 01/23/14
- I've never glazed the tops...there was always enough sugar inside/bottom. It's the bottom - MarilynFL - 3:53pm on 01/24/14
- isn't this what 'sticky buns' always look like? good enough to eat! [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:47pm on 01/23/14
- Na...something was definitely "off" on this last batch. What is all that liquid that leeched out??? [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:55pm on 01/24/14
- I thought it was condensation from when the rolls were cooling on the silpat. No? Looked like h20 [NT] - barb_b - 5:18pm on 01/24/14
- It was sweet...so somehow the sugar was leeching out too. Maybe the silicon - MarilynFL - 6:06pm on 01/24/14
- Since you're on a quest, have you tried Pioneer Woman's? It's on my try list for eating/gifting [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 10:54pm on 01/23/14
- I've been avoiding PW. I read her blog, I made her food, I end up taking Zantac. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:52pm on 01/24/14
- She must have help, don't you think? She home schools her children, has meetings once a week - KarenNoCA - 6:47pm on 01/24/14
- I had to look up what Zantac was used for...was thinking it was something else - KarenNoCA - 6:51pm on 01/24/14
- You might be thinking of Zoloft, for depression & anxiety. No, I like her food..it's just way too - MarilynFL - 7:54pm on 01/24/14
- Try using ghee in place of butter so you won't have any water in the topping [NT] - cheezz - 9:07pm on 01/25/14