Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This was such a surprise. The soup was soooo boring and L&I stood at the open refrigerator
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #25633 at 6:56 pm on Jan 24, 2014
trying to decide what would give it some taste. Spice drawer was open on the other side, but what spice goes with peas??? We added Tennessee Hot Sauce (a tad better), a bit of harissa (a tad better) and I was reaching for the chinese garlic/chile paste, warning Larry that it would give a vinegar-y taste when he yells "Mustard!"
He started to grab the Dijon, but then grabbed the Gulden's and gave a big squeeze! I thought he'd ruined the pot (as I'm not that crazy about mustard) but It. Was. Perfect. Totally saved the day. And the soup. And possibly our marriage.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25633. " - MarilynFL - 1:50am on 01/23/14 (6)
- Love that mustard on my favorite hot dog, Hebrew National Beef! [NT] - FloriSandy - 2:41am on 01/23/14
- Agreed! It is certainly a star. [NT] - orchid - 3:46am on 01/23/14
- Used to be my favorite mustard until Sierra Nevada Brewery in Chico CA - KarenNoCA - 6:45pm on 01/24/14
- This was such a surprise. The soup was soooo boring and L&I stood at the open refrigerator - MarilynFL - 6:56pm on 01/24/14
- Sierra Nevada stone ground is really good....scored once in a TJ Maxx....hard to find..... [NT] - MoNJ - 9:57pm on 01/24/14
- You can order directly from their website....try their Jalepeno Peanut Brittle - KarenNoCA - 12:27am on 01/25/14