Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Good advice. Thank you!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #25644 at 6:44 pm on Jan 26, 2014
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 25644. King Arthur just announced their recipe of the year, which is a whole wheat bread - Melissa Dallas - 4:24pm on 01/26/14 (8)
- our daily bread - cyalexa2 - 4:59pm on 01/26/14
- Thanks. It's not just bread. Even wheat crackers are disgustingly sweet. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 5:17pm on 01/26/14
- Yeah, I hate eating a savory sandwich on sweet bread! [NT] - mistral - 6:40pm on 01/26/14
- This is the whole wheat recipe I use (King Arthur's). It is sweet, and most are, for the reason... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:41pm on 01/26/14
- Whole wheat is also sweetened because regular whole wheat can taste . . . . - mistral - 6:40pm on 01/26/14
- Good advice. Thank you! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:44pm on 01/26/14
- Here is Peter Reinhart's whole wheat bread we made in - Charley - 7:00pm on 01/26/14
- I totally agree - I hate that most whole wheat products are overly sweet. I buy Rudi's Whole Wheat - Meryl - 9:00pm on 01/26/14