Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
All that, and I lick the cake batter bowl once the cake is in the oven...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #25665 at 4:31 pm on Jan 31, 2014
...and sample the cookie dough to make sure I didn't leave anything out.
Russian roulette with food, I know.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 25665. Save money, eat at home, and live longer! These Cringeworthy Restaurant Truths Will Make You [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:40am on 01/31/14 (12)
- I never worry about stuff like this and never get sick. I eat lots of naughty stuff - Melissa Dallas - 2:49am on 01/31/14
- What you mentioned is not what I consider "naughty." [NT] - FloriSandy - 3:10am on 01/31/14
- My assumption is always that restaurant hygiene is less than optimal. - Melissa Dallas - 3:28pm on 01/31/14
- Yeah, that's why the food handling rules get stricter and stricter. . . - mistral - 10:39pm on 01/31/14
- All that, and I lick the cake batter bowl once the cake is in the oven... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:31pm on 01/31/14
- My Kinda cook--I do the same except .. . - mistral - 2:06am on 02/01/14
- You have a baking class? Maybe I've missed this, but would love to hear details. [NT] - FloriSandy - 3:48am on 02/02/14
- I wish I had time…. - SallyBR - 3:02pm on 01/31/14
- Well folks, the article reminded me to wrap a paper napkin around the - FloriSandy - 1:34am on 02/01/14
- I'm scared to open that link [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:41pm on 02/01/14
- Here is what is really scary.... - SallyBR - 9:33pm on 02/01/14
- Sally, thanks for taking the time to provide your expertise on this subject. - FloriSandy - 3:30am on 02/02/14