Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I intend to use the double-burner cast iron griddle in the oven to bake bread
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #25673 at 8:56 pm on Feb 1, 2014
Mom has a heavy steel baking sheet. It makes lovely crust on baked goods.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25673. Has anyone used a baking steel vs stone? I'm looking to buy a stone, then saw this on ATK today >> [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 8:42pm on 02/01/14 (5)
- I intend to use the double-burner cast iron griddle in the oven to bake bread - Melissa Dallas - 8:56pm on 02/01/14
- oh and see the 3 stone choices I'm looking at in above post too. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:58pm on 02/01/14
- I never liked my stone. I could never get it seasoned to non stick without it smoking - Melissa Dallas - 8:59pm on 02/01/14
- I don't bake a lot, but I like my Pampered Chef stone. I keep it on the lower rack of the oven all - LisainLA - 9:13pm on 02/01/14
- I use a stone, an old one. . . - mistral - 10:13pm on 02/01/14