Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm so dang anxious! Good luck to us Carianna and Go Hawks!!
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #25669 at 8:21 pm on Feb 2, 2014
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25669. Game Day Food! Whatcha making? Whatcha eating? What do you wish/want to be eating? Bonus for recipes - MariaDNoCA - 3:58pm on 01/31/14 (14)
- Definitely some of these... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:39pm on 01/31/14
- And a few of these... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:40pm on 01/31/14
- these look great - cyalexa2 - 6:55pm on 01/31/14
- Thank you. This recipe is the one from Rick Bayless. I highly recommend it. [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:09pm on 01/31/14
- thanks, I'm a Bayless fan; have you tried: - cyalexa2 - 2:36am on 02/01/14
- My husband is making his friends his famous Parmesan crusted chicken [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 6:57pm on 01/31/14
- The recipe calls for "seasoned breadcrumbs". Does that mean the Italian seasoned? [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:01pm on 01/31/14
- Yep - that's what he uses. We tried it w/ fresh breadcrumbs once and it was a big disappointment [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:18pm on 01/31/14
- Just us two, so not too exciting, copy cat soft pretzels, popper dip, Tyler Florence fried chix - MoNJ - 8:25pm on 01/31/14
- Tyler's fried chicken recipe is my very favorite! [NT] - Traca - 5:08am on 02/01/14
- Go Seahawks! I'm very excited but it's just the 2 of us. I'm making - orchid - 10:56pm on 01/31/14
- #GoHawks! We're having my mom's crab puffs, 2 loaves (yes 2) of crack bread, and pulled pork sliders - Carianna in WA - 5:43pm on 02/02/14
- I'm so dang anxious! Good luck to us Carianna and Go Hawks!! [NT] - orchid - 8:21pm on 02/02/14
- I quickly made the black bean" hummus" in t&t to bring along to friends. Veggies and chips to dip [NT] [LINK] - AngAk1 - 9:27pm on 02/02/14