Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I hear that rugleach calling my name.
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #25667 at 9:12 pm on Feb 2, 2014
Other messages in this thread:
- 25667. Traca, thank you for posting Pierre Herme's Lemon Cream. It's wonderful! [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:25pm on 01/31/14 (5)
- This book had been quite nice for technique: The Art of French Pastry [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:33pm on 01/31/14
- Wonderful analysis. I've only recently seen that technique of adding a meringue later. [LINK] - Traca - 5:13am on 02/01/14
- I hear that rugleach calling my name. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:12pm on 02/02/14
- How did I miss this the 1st time? Thanks for reposting-may need to make this tomorrow! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:28am on 02/02/14
- Thank you Marilyn. I appreciate the thoughtful review. I'll paste it onto the reverse of the recipe [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:14pm on 02/02/14