Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
REC: Sopapilla Cheesecake - not T&T, yet!
Joined: Jun 16, 2006
Posted to Thread #25680 at 10:29 pm on Feb 2, 2014
Hey Anna! I'm gearing up to make a mash-up of 2 very similar Sopapilla Cheesecake recipes from allrecipes for dessert tonight.
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sopapilla-cheesecake-dessert/ - 3-8 oz bricks of cream cheese
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sopapilla-cheesecake-pie/ - 2-8 oz bricks of cream cheese
The reviews for both are plentiful and excellent. Easy to make, too.
I'm not sure but I may add an egg or 2 like the Mexican Cheesecake from Lindsey's Kitchen - she has a great picture on her blog
I'll let you know how the changes I make turn out! Colleen
Link: Sopapilla Cheesecake
Other messages in this thread:
- 25680. Mexican dinner this week - sides and dessert? - Anna_X - 6:47pm on 02/02/14 (18)
- If you want a light dessert, I'd love the roasted pineapple from the Margahootie recipe. [LINK] - Traca - 7:27pm on 02/02/14
- REC: Sopapilla Cheesecake - not T&T, yet! [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 10:29pm on 02/02/14
- Sounds very interesting. Let us know. I'm tending to cookies and hot choc now as we're so cold! [NT] - Anna_X - 1:49am on 02/03/14
- Yum! We ate it warm and it was very good - colleenmomof2 - 5:05am on 02/03/14
- REC: Sopapilla Cheescake Squares - colleenmomof2 - 1:13pm on 02/03/14
- I passed this on to my nieces - thought they would enjoy making it! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:49am on 02/03/14
- Ditto! I have the perfect in-laws for this. Thanks! [NT] - Anna_X - 7:40am on 02/04/14
- Very, very good the second day. - colleenmomof2 - 1:24pm on 02/04/14
- I was thinking puff pastry when first posted:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:32pm on 02/04/14
- Traca, I'm probably being obtuse here about roasted pineapple... - Anna_X - 7:37am on 02/04/14
- Ha! I made a twist to this and totally forgot it wasn't part of the original recipe. Wow. - Traca - 11:34am on 02/04/14
- What about cookies and hot chocolate? Lots of Mexican cookies recipes. - Melissa Dallas - 7:30pm on 02/02/14
- Yum. A couple of ideas might be granitas, warmed churros, Mexican chocolate pots de crème... [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 7:35pm on 02/02/14
- Margarita Flan Cake! - Heather_in_SF - 10:05pm on 02/03/14
- Think I'll try that for the next poker night. Looks like fun. [NT] [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 10:44pm on 02/03/14
- I KNOW the Mexican side of the family will love this. It's going straight to my overstuffed files. [NT] - Anna_X - 7:38am on 02/04/14
- From the same website, I made this one for an office potluck today. Holy cow! Simple and delicious. [LINK] - Traca - 4:33pm on 02/07/14
- My one tip: line the pan with parchment. I sprayed a non-stick pan but still had trouble - Traca - 3:40pm on 02/08/14