Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Now I've heard just about enough!!! I just so happen to be
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #25689 at 1:43 am on Feb 5, 2014
the director of the www.DFR.org (World Wide Webbed Duck Feet Rescue)!!
Our organization will not tolerate such a disgusting practice. Our happy-go-lucky ducky feet are to be admired, respected, and maintained by only the finest board certified Lucky Ducky® (aka Happy Feet) pedicure salons.
We strive hard to abolish primative human practices of duck feet snatching throughout the world.
Our resolve is to prosecute duck feet snatchers to the fullest extent of the law. Those that are prosecuted are sent to Siberian prison camps wearing only flip flops...
Ya see these beauties? They're MY “little piggies” and I'll take YOU to “market” if you as so dare mess with them!!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 25689. It's official. For a truly kick-ass, chicken broth, throw in some chicken feet. Seriously! - Steve2 in LA - 2:16am on 02/04/14 (13)
- Scary and yummy at the same time...picturing them tryng to claw their way out! - MariaDNoCA - 6:17am on 02/04/14
- Maria, I freeze it, then portion it out for chopped liver, matzoh balls and the occasional roux. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 8:35am on 02/04/14
- dh's Aunt in Hungary used to use Duck feet to make a very, very flavorful stock, She said that the - barb_b - 2:53pm on 02/04/14
- Florisandy alert! [NT] - AngAk1 - 11:22pm on 02/04/14
- HA!!! [NT] - barb_b - 12:35am on 02/05/14
- Thanks Ang for the feet's up! [NT] - FloriSandy - 1:46am on 02/05/14
- HA! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:38pm on 02/06/14
- Now I've heard just about enough!!! I just so happen to be [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 1:43am on 02/05/14
- I'll have to check to see if Fiesta has them. I remember seeing them there. - Melissa Dallas - 4:27pm on 02/04/14
- Stock - sjs1952 - 3:50pm on 02/05/14
- The women in your son's life will thank you some day. Well done, sjs. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:28pm on 02/05/14
- My mother always used chicken feet in her soup. Yum. And I liked to eat them! [NT] - elaine - 9:08pm on 02/10/14