Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The women in your son's life will thank you some day. Well done, sjs.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #25689 at 6:28 pm on Feb 5, 2014
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25689. It's official. For a truly kick-ass, chicken broth, throw in some chicken feet. Seriously! - Steve2 in LA - 2:16am on 02/04/14 (13)
- Scary and yummy at the same time...picturing them tryng to claw their way out! - MariaDNoCA - 6:17am on 02/04/14
- Maria, I freeze it, then portion it out for chopped liver, matzoh balls and the occasional roux. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 8:35am on 02/04/14
- dh's Aunt in Hungary used to use Duck feet to make a very, very flavorful stock, She said that the - barb_b - 2:53pm on 02/04/14
- Florisandy alert! [NT] - AngAk1 - 11:22pm on 02/04/14
- HA!!! [NT] - barb_b - 12:35am on 02/05/14
- Thanks Ang for the feet's up! [NT] - FloriSandy - 1:46am on 02/05/14
- HA! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:38pm on 02/06/14
- Now I've heard just about enough!!! I just so happen to be [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 1:43am on 02/05/14
- I'll have to check to see if Fiesta has them. I remember seeing them there. - Melissa Dallas - 4:27pm on 02/04/14
- Stock - sjs1952 - 3:50pm on 02/05/14
- The women in your son's life will thank you some day. Well done, sjs. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:28pm on 02/05/14
- My mother always used chicken feet in her soup. Yum. And I liked to eat them! [NT] - elaine - 9:08pm on 02/10/14