Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Dang! I haven't had moose in years. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #25695 at 10:41 pm on Feb 5, 2014
I have had home canned chunks and fresh moose steak, but the steak was, oh, jeeze, must've been about 18 years ago.
We need to visit relatives in Alaska again. ;-)
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- Thanks so much for sharing this! Got it copied and pasted, am I missing a print option on the page? [NT] - Curious1 - 8:47pm on 02/05/14
- Cruious look under the picture on the left side, there is a little gray box with a printer icon. [NT] - Barbara in VA - 1:34pm on 02/06/14
- Duhhh, thanks Barbara! [NT] - Curious1 - 7:27pm on 02/06/14
- No problem Curious. Sometimes you really have to search for the print button! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 5:27pm on 02/07/14
- I believe we will try this with some moose backstrap---I'm a bit tired of stroganoff that DH makes - AngAk1 - 10:35pm on 02/05/14
- Dang! I haven't had moose in years. . . - mistral - 10:41pm on 02/05/14