Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You can put leaves in the microwave for a few seconds and that will make shaving
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #25697 at 5:37 pm on Feb 6, 2014
the thick rib even easier.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25697. Greta's Cabbage Rolls from this site were dinner tonight. They were really good. I was worried [LINK] - Curious1 - 2:51am on 02/06/14 (6)
- Marg CDN, thank you for your explanation of the difference between Savoy and green cabbage. I've [LINK] - Curious1 - 2:59am on 02/06/14
- Haven't had a good one since my MIL died. I miss her cooking. - Marg CDN2 - 8:12pm on 02/06/14
- And one more thing, I recently read to shave off the rib of the cabbage leaf instead of cutting it - Curious1 - 3:02am on 02/06/14
- I've seen that method while I was in "Hungarian Cabbage Rolls" googling-mode a couple of years ago. - FloriSandy - 3:28am on 02/06/14
- You can put leaves in the microwave for a few seconds and that will make shaving - MarilynFL - 5:37pm on 02/06/14
- Good tip! The leaves were already pretty soft from the boiling water used to remove them. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:28pm on 02/06/14