Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I wasted at least two days of my life trying to make cannoli. Randi (raising a glass of wine to her)
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #25711 at 1:05 pm on Feb 10, 2014
told me to just think of it as frying noodle dough. That was an epiphany.
But I still don't think I'd want fried food stuffed with heavy cream/cheese after stuffing myself with pasta. I would like that lemony almond flourless cake...where you boil the lemons and add them, lock stock and barrel (well, except the seeds..you've got to get rid of the seeds).
Hold on....I'm gonna find it.
And it taste better the second day, so there's that!
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25711. ISO Dessert ideas for pasta sauce tasting event... - MariaDNoCA - 1:46am on 02/09/14 (25)
- Maria, How about Cannoli Cream Puffs or if you do a search Cannoli Cones (the filling is very simple [LINK] - GayR - 2:38am on 02/09/14
- Maria, Have a look at Food & Wine Feature - Gina Depalma Cannoli Cookie [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 2:42am on 02/09/14
- Maria, Another idea - Cannoli Cups made with wonton wrappers. [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 2:49am on 02/09/14
- I love her recipes and have always had great success with them. Her book is one of my favorites. [NT] - Traca - 3:12pm on 02/09/14
- Is there such a thing as decaf coffee extract? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:00pm on 02/09/14
- 2 more cannoli-ish ideas [LINK] - cyalexa2 - 2:01pm on 02/09/14
- Spumoni? [NT] - Janet in NC - 3:18pm on 02/09/14
- I'd like something lemony. These frozen souffles are great. - Traca - 5:50pm on 02/09/14
- Oh! - and I do have a whole tree of meyers at my disposal, but doubt I have the freezer space ... - MariaDNoCA - 7:53pm on 02/09/14
- This lemon delight dessert was a big hit for me over the holidays. Make ahead needs refrigeration [LINK] - AngAk1 - 8:42pm on 02/09/14
- Ooh! That looks good. :) [NT] - Traca - 8:44pm on 02/09/14
- I've made the chocolate version of this since high school! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:50am on 02/10/14
- FYI, I'm not married to the cannoli idea...in fact, bad cannoli is just sad... - MariaDNoCA - 7:39pm on 02/09/14
- I wasted at least two days of my life trying to make cannoli. Randi (raising a glass of wine to her) - MarilynFL - 1:05pm on 02/10/14
- Okay...here's the adapted "flourless almond lemon cake" recipe: [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:21pm on 02/10/14
- Hey, I noticed this fits your allergy issues (leave off the buttered pan and use something suitable) - MarilynFL - 2:51pm on 02/10/14
- Omg, how did you know I was looking at a Clementine version? Is yours based on this? >> [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 4:04pm on 02/10/14
- No...the lemon version was from an Italian restaurant years ago...ingredients but no instructions. - MarilynFL - 4:34pm on 02/10/14
- Hummm, maybe clementines are thinner skinned or something. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 9:14pm on 02/10/14
- Here's what I'm ending up making: Ricotta Pound Cake, Lemon Curd, brownies and... - MariaDNoCA - 2:57am on 02/15/14
- I love that pound cake. If your ricotta is super wet, drain off what liquid you can. Others - Traca - 12:02pm on 02/15/14
- I saw your note and went to Safeway so I could get the Precious brand (also a Q)... - MariaDNoCA - 4:12pm on 02/15/14
- That sounds like plenty to me...even if everyone wants a taste [NT] - cheezz - 9:53pm on 02/15/14