Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, that's from nationals - watched it live...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #25703 at 6:43 am on Feb 11, 2014
Through a series of the expected good skaters, who performed poorly and she in her first competition at the senior level doing well, things went all upside down and she took the 2nd spot. That put Ashley in the #4 spot -- out of reach for the O team, but they ended up giving Ashley the spot and knocking the 3rd place girl off of what you could see on her face was her expectation of making the O team, so it was all quite an upset. However, it was thrilling to think - wait, she just made the O team!
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 25703. Dinner tonight: Five-Alarm Chili from Cook's Country. I'll probably wimp out and halve the cayenne - Curious1 - 10:09pm on 02/07/14 (14)
- pizza and Mexican red wine while watching the Opening Ceremony. I'm pretty sure the wine will end - AngAk1 - 10:32pm on 02/07/14
- Ang, aren't the Opening Ceremonies spectacular? I've been glued to the TV for two hours watching - Marianne - 4:28am on 02/08/14
- My Mom grew up in Russia. I was sooooo wishing I could watch it with her. Made me sad. Love any - AngAk1 - 8:39pm on 02/08/14
- ((Ang)) [NT] - FloriSandy - 5:48am on 02/09/14
- My former coworker/boss's daughter made the figure skating team -rooting so hard for her to do well! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:01am on 02/09/14
- Oh who Maria? What's her name? Figure skating is my favorite - orchid - 8:26pm on 02/09/14
- Here she is...only 15! I'm so excited for her! >>> [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 2:32am on 02/10/14
- Wow, she's a little power house! Along with so long and lovely [LINK] - orchid - 7:03pm on 02/10/14
- Yes, that's from nationals - watched it live... - MariaDNoCA - 6:43am on 02/11/14
- Oh my Curious, this looks so good! [NT] - FloriSandy - 2:27am on 02/08/14
- I was really disappointed in this! - Pam - 9:06pm on 02/17/14
- thanks for your review Pam. always helpful to know other's results. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:49pm on 02/18/14
- I agree. I value the negative and neutral feedback as well as the positive. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:57pm on 02/18/14
- I'm not a big chili lover but dh really liked it, even better reheated. I still like the Cafe Annie - Curious1 - 6:59pm on 02/20/14