Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #25725 at 2:43 pm on Feb 14, 2014
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25725. I've been going through my Aunt's old recipe boiks from the 40's and 50's. - CynUpstateNY - 9:08pm on 02/13/14 (7)
- Sorry, "books". [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:09pm on 02/13/14
- I just figured 'boiks' was a Jersey accent :) [NT] - cheezz - 7:12am on 02/14/14
- Ha! You made me laugh, Jane :-)) [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:45am on 02/14/14
- Perfect! [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:43pm on 02/14/14
- Wondra is instant flour - Looks like you can substitute cake flour or pastry flour: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 9:15pm on 02/13/14
- Just wondered what they used in the 50's Wondra came out in 63.Thanks, Meryl. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:37pm on 02/13/14
- xxxooo [NT] - Meryl - 10:42pm on 02/13/14