Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wow! That looks fantastic! Congratulations! And don't forget to send me a slice!
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #25811 at 7:54 pm on Mar 16, 2014
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25811. Weekend Breadcapades... Sourdough Bread round 2 w/pictures - MariaDNoCA - 7:33pm on 03/16/14 (15)
- Wow! That looks fantastic! Congratulations! And don't forget to send me a slice! [NT] - Meryl - 7:54pm on 03/16/14
- Just beautiful. Can't imagine a better round [NT] - AngAk1 - 8:01pm on 03/16/14
- looks great [NT] - cyalexa2 - 12:42am on 03/17/14
- It looks perfect. There's a trick you might try later on... - Joe - 3:52am on 03/17/14
- Yeah... - MariaDNoCA - 4:52am on 03/17/14
- Oh, man, I have never heard of that one--Great tip, will be trying soon. Thanks! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 7:31pm on 03/17/14
- Absolutely, two thumbs up! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 6:38am on 03/17/14
- Oh how I'd love a slice! Great job Maria [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:51am on 03/17/14
- That, my dear, is deserving of a fabulous bowl of soup. Or perfect salad. Or great sauce. - MarilynFL - 11:44am on 03/17/14
- The salt was better, but next time I'm going to add a bit more - MariaDNoCA - 5:14pm on 03/17/14
- Wow! That's a good looking bread--congrats--you've finally conquered! [NT] - MoNJ - 12:30pm on 03/17/14
- I'm sooo excited for you! I have been watching your posts w/ questions re: breadmaking. I am so - barb_b - 12:43pm on 03/17/14
- Go for it - I was scared of yeast too!!!!! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:19pm on 03/17/14
- WOW! Maria, that looks fabulous! Great job. [NT] - Barbara in VA - 4:17pm on 03/17/14
- Chomp! I so love sourdough bread and I congratulate you for your success! [NT] - FloriSandy - 2:14am on 03/20/14