Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This is close. I should be able to wing it from here. The one I made before
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #25845 at 2:03 pm on Mar 28, 2014
had brown sugar and dried cranberries in it. I can mess around with this one. Thanks!
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 25845. Does anyone have the recipe for Tocabe's Hominy Salsa? - Dawn_MO - 10:21pm on 03/27/14 (4)
- Is this it? [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 1:28am on 03/28/14
- This is close. I should be able to wing it from here. The one I made before - Dawn_MO - 2:03pm on 03/28/14
- Found this in a comments section... Hominy Salsa (Tocabe Style) - MariaDNoCA - 3:00pm on 03/28/14
- That's it Maria! Thank you! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 5:35pm on 03/29/14