Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yeah, well he's home again since Jan 1 and he now thinks he's my
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #25857 at 2:13 am on Apr 1, 2014
sous chef. :0)
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25857. ISO: Old appliance plug, 2 prong, 11/16" spacing between prongs [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:47pm on 03/31/14 (8)
- If I still had the house and all its stuff, I could send you one. Why not go to the thrift store? - Marg CDN2 - 8:29pm on 03/31/14
- Already tried that. We have six in this area and I went to every one before getting sick. - MarilynFL - 11:28am on 04/01/14
- OK, just asked my resident airplane mechanic (John) and he said - orchid - 11:13pm on 03/31/14
- Well, it does look a bit like a spaceship. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 11:25pm on 03/31/14
- I just love John.... Fun to share his knowledge to foodies. [NT] - barb_b - 11:56pm on 03/31/14
- Yeah, well he's home again since Jan 1 and he now thinks he's my - orchid - 2:13am on 04/01/14
- Thanks John! I'll give that a try. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:29am on 04/01/14
- Found one on ebay for $6. Waffle iron works...smoking hot. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:32pm on 04/24/14