Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
There are few things more delectable than a grilled lamb
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #25875 at 10:37 am on Apr 6, 2014
and I think you can do this one. As with grilling any lamb, you'll need to watch for flareups.
I love a butterflied leg because when you open it out, there are thick and thin parts that are exposed to the grill, and those who want their lamb on the rare side can have some from the thicker parts, and those liking it better done have the thinner parts.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25875. I wan't to make Julia Child's Gigot a la Moutarde again that Sylvia posted for a mini block party [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 1:36am on 04/06/14 (6)
- There are few things more delectable than a grilled lamb - Charley - 10:37am on 04/06/14
- Charley, I've never grilled lamb before and I so appreciate your warning - FloriSandy - 2:24am on 04/07/14
- You can grill it but here is what I would do to "preserve" the mustard coating - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:17pm on 04/06/14
- Cathy, I have yet to make your great-looking recipe but will one day! - FloriSandy - 3:26am on 04/07/14
- Yes I just put the pan on the grill and put the lamb in - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:18pm on 04/07/14
- Thanks!! [NT] - FloriSandy - 1:56am on 04/08/14