Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Charley, I've never grilled lamb before and I so appreciate your warning
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #25875 at 2:24 am on Apr 7, 2014
I'll follow your suggestion to buy a butterflied boneless leg of lamb. It makes perfect sense to have rare/medium rare/well-cooked lamb to suit everyone.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25875. I wan't to make Julia Child's Gigot a la Moutarde again that Sylvia posted for a mini block party [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 1:36am on 04/06/14 (6)
- There are few things more delectable than a grilled lamb - Charley - 10:37am on 04/06/14
- Charley, I've never grilled lamb before and I so appreciate your warning - FloriSandy - 2:24am on 04/07/14
- You can grill it but here is what I would do to "preserve" the mustard coating - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:17pm on 04/06/14
- Cathy, I have yet to make your great-looking recipe but will one day! - FloriSandy - 3:26am on 04/07/14
- Yes I just put the pan on the grill and put the lamb in - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:18pm on 04/07/14
- Thanks!! [NT] - FloriSandy - 1:56am on 04/08/14