Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cathy, I have yet to make your great-looking recipe but will one day!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #25875 at 3:26 am on Apr 7, 2014
I was concerned about the mustard-type marinade on the grill not having grilled butterflied leg of lamb before.
I have a few aluminum pans in my "BBQ Kit" for indirect cooking.
Do you "indirectly" cook the lamb in the aluminum pan (i.e. with BBQ lid on w/drip pan) before directly cooking the lamb on the grill? I bet you do?
I will remove any extra fat from the lamb and follow your advice.
Thank you very much Cathy!
Other messages in this thread:
- 25875. I wan't to make Julia Child's Gigot a la Moutarde again that Sylvia posted for a mini block party [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 1:36am on 04/06/14 (6)
- There are few things more delectable than a grilled lamb - Charley - 10:37am on 04/06/14
- Charley, I've never grilled lamb before and I so appreciate your warning - FloriSandy - 2:24am on 04/07/14
- You can grill it but here is what I would do to "preserve" the mustard coating - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:17pm on 04/06/14
- Cathy, I have yet to make your great-looking recipe but will one day! - FloriSandy - 3:26am on 04/07/14
- Yes I just put the pan on the grill and put the lamb in - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:18pm on 04/07/14
- Thanks!! [NT] - FloriSandy - 1:56am on 04/08/14