Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Yes I just put the pan on the grill and put the lamb in
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #25875 at 4:18 pm on Apr 7, 2014
and cook just the same as if I were cooking the lamb directly on the grill. I often use a throwaway alum. sheet pan. Not only does it work great but the cleanup is much easier too- even though I finish the lamb directly on the grill.
Good luck- I bet it will turn out perfectly!
Other messages in this thread:
- 25875. I wan't to make Julia Child's Gigot a la Moutarde again that Sylvia posted for a mini block party [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 1:36am on 04/06/14 (6)
- There are few things more delectable than a grilled lamb - Charley - 10:37am on 04/06/14
- Charley, I've never grilled lamb before and I so appreciate your warning - FloriSandy - 2:24am on 04/07/14
- You can grill it but here is what I would do to "preserve" the mustard coating - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:17pm on 04/06/14
- Cathy, I have yet to make your great-looking recipe but will one day! - FloriSandy - 3:26am on 04/07/14
- Yes I just put the pan on the grill and put the lamb in - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:18pm on 04/07/14
- Thanks!! [NT] - FloriSandy - 1:56am on 04/08/14