Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Judy, a friend turned me onto Crunchmaster Multi-Grain GF crackers. I love those suckers with hummus
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #25881 at 5:20 pm on Apr 8, 2014
We didn't like the "multi-seed" versions as well as the multi-grain crackers (I like the sea salt the best).
A little difficult to find. I finally located them in a more upscale Publix in the deli section...NOT in the cracker or GF aisle. My friend in MA found hers at Walmart, but my Walmart didn't carry them.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 25881. Food Triends - Melissa Dallas - 12:40am on 04/08/14 (11)
- I don't know why I can't type on this site... [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:52am on 04/08/14
- I thought it was some new term ... [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 1:05am on 04/08/14
- Like fr [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:24pm on 04/08/14
- I had guac and chips and a margarita for dinner tonight! [NT] - cyalexa2 - 1:47am on 04/08/14
- My lunch is frequently hummus and celery. [NT] - judy-mass - 4:36pm on 04/08/14
- Judy, a friend turned me onto Crunchmaster Multi-Grain GF crackers. I love those suckers with hummus [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:20pm on 04/08/14
- thanks. I have bookclub in May and wanted to offer something GF for one of the gals. this cracker - AngAk1 - 5:31pm on 04/08/14
- Oh..then get more than one bag. I--embarrassingly--ate the entire bag with Sabra pine nut hummus. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:37pm on 04/08/14
- I LOVE Crunchmasters, especially their Roasted Vegetable ones - they have a little kick to them, - Meryl - 6:20pm on 04/08/14
- Marilyn, our local wholesale club, BJ's, has them - judy-mass - 12:22pm on 04/09/14
- Is that like scooping cottage cheese with tortilla chips or pita chips?? healthy right? especially - AngAk1 - 5:33pm on 04/08/14