Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You're very welcome ! I too thought, "What, no garlic!" but decided to make it as is, at least
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #25877 at 10:00 pm on Apr 9, 2014
for the first time. I thought I might try adding some white wine as well, but that too will wait.
I like what you served it with as well.
Other messages in this thread:
- Mmmm! Love Hungarian Mushroom soup! Thanks for posting! What else was on the menu? - barb_b - 1:23am on 04/07/14
- Hungarian dinner menu: - Luisa_Calif - 1:34am on 04/07/14
- That sounds like a wonderful dinner! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:48am on 04/07/14
- yum! and soy sauce---who'da thunk? good secret ingredient. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:50pm on 04/07/14
- umami [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 6:53pm on 04/07/14
- I have this on the stove right now in the cafe. It smells wonderful - Dawn_MO - 4:10pm on 04/09/14
- You're very welcome ! I too thought, "What, no garlic!" but decided to make it as is, at least - Luisa_Calif - 10:00pm on 04/09/14