Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I got mine a couple years ago and have been underwhelmed. Seems like the perfect idea
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #12427 at 2:10 am on Apr 19, 2014
to scrape the sides as you go, but it seems to push the flour up and out easier. Let me know what everyone thinks of theirs!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- KA users have been complaining about the stock KA beater for years! Why hasn't KA... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:56pm on 10/29/08
- Thanks lorijean, for the tip! Just ordered it! - GayleMO - 3:47am on 10/30/08
- That's going on my Christmas list! [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 4:29pm on 10/31/08
- Got mine today--can't wait to try it out [NT] - charlie - 10:46pm on 10/31/08
- I got mine a couple years ago and have been underwhelmed. Seems like the perfect idea - cheezz - 2:10am on 04/19/14