Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Now I wish I could roast a chicken. Well I wish this every week!
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #26367 at 11:41 pm on Jul 18, 2014
but I have a Costco rotisserie chicken and that's pretty okay, it's just not as good as my own version.
I see the doc on 8/8, hoping he'll let me off the scooter so I can start doing things again!
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 26367. Does anyone grow marjoram? I have a small plant that I only use for one thing [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 6:47pm on 07/18/14 (20)
- Our family favorite poultry dressing uses marjoram, it's so good on a roast chicken in general. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 7:53pm on 07/18/14
- Me, too Heather. If I don't make dressing I mix it with butter, sage, parsley and - CynUpstateNY - 8:19pm on 07/18/14
- I love this idea too, never thought of using it in dressing. That would be delicious. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 9:27pm on 07/18/14
- Now I wish I could roast a chicken. Well I wish this every week! - Heather_in_SF - 11:41pm on 07/18/14
- Fingers crossed you are scooterless soon! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:42am on 07/19/14
- we always put it in pea soup [NT] - AngAk1 - 11:29pm on 07/23/14
- I sometimes use it if I don't hve oregano. And I had trouble growing oregano because it is so - Marg CDN2 - 8:14pm on 07/18/14
- It is better behaved than oregano. It stays in a clump, you just have to remember to trim off the - KarenNoCA - 9:23pm on 07/18/14
- I use it in carnitas--otherwise I don't come across it often. A lot of my gardeners - Joe - 8:38pm on 07/18/14
- I grew marjoram once, and it nearly took over the front yard. . . - mistral - 9:25pm on 07/18/14
- I have to keep my mint in a clay pot in the raised bed where my herbs are. It misbehaves that way. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 9:28pm on 07/18/14
- My mint is trying to escape into my dry-scaped front yard . . . - mistral - 9:09pm on 07/20/14
- My mint challenge is keeping the pot it is growing in away from a step or anything remotely - Pat-NoCal - 1:48am on 07/21/14
- Mine starts great then gets ugly - like brown rust spotted [NT] - cheezz - 3:18am on 07/21/14
- Ha ha! My state is pot-friendly. I read, "Does anyone here grow marijuana? I have one plant..." LOL! [NT] - Traca - 3:03am on 07/19/14
- Marjoram is a gateway herb! Before you know it you will have a whole herb garden. [NT] - Joe - 4:10am on 07/19/14
- LOL Joe! And I read it the same way but just didn't say anything. [NT] - orchid - 12:31pm on 07/19/14
- Brownies anyone?! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:41am on 07/19/14
- How I would love a good giggle right now! [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 4:56am on 07/19/14
- I read exactly the same! told myself, wow, the forum is getting quite wild these days.... [NT] - SallyBR - 10:54am on 07/19/14