Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The chocolate chiffon layers from the chocolate mousse cake at the link would work
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #26429 at 5:20 am on Jul 29, 2014
well for your ice cream cake.
Link: Chocolate Mousse Cake
Other messages in this thread:
- 26429. ISO a chocolate cake recipe suitable for using in an ice cream cake. - LisainLA - 2:02am on 07/29/14 (6)
- The chocolate chiffon layers from the chocolate mousse cake at the link would work [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 5:20am on 07/29/14
- Thanks for this - I think it will be a winner! [NT] - LisainLA - 2:57am on 07/30/14
- This worked out *really* well - I will use it for ice cream cakes from now on. - LisainLA - 10:05pm on 08/06/14
- I would use a Texas sheet cake recipe.And use all butter. nt [NT] - Charley - 5:48pm on 07/29/14
- That's a good idea - I always forget Texas sheet cake. [NT] - LisainLA - 2:58am on 07/30/14
- LOL---I never forget it!! So easy and so good.And I really - Charley - 11:07am on 07/30/14